CrazyPT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Teach them a Lesson (harassment, overpowered mage primary)

4 posters

Go down

Let's Teach them a Lesson (harassment, overpowered mage primary) Empty Let's Teach them a Lesson (harassment, overpowered mage primary)

Post  dingo Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:08 am

In the beginning Gods created the crazyPT world,
then let the world evolve itself.

There are limited rules on crazyPT, as what I read,
1. DON'T HACK ; (and Bot-ing is not hack here)
2. DO PVP AT NAVISKO ; (and other maps are pvp-possible)
(NOTE:these are not officially confirmed rules of crazyPT, ask Admin clarification if you want to be sure)
[latest addition, from Hime's post, it seems harassment can be reported, but no established case seen yet]

Personally, I appreciate, respect and enjoy such freedom of crazyPT world.

We all knew crazyPT is special, its settings are specially tweaked.
These settings provided us a special PT experience.
Yet a perfect world means boredom, so our crazyPT got its own problem too.

With Gods minimal intervention, some action not allowed on other server become virtually LEGAL here. But MORALLY, these are still bad & wrong doings -- the most prevalent one here is overpowered-mage bullying problem.

Yes, almost every map is pvp-possible, but it doesn't mean we should pvp-kill for any reason (selfish, bullying, to name some).
Yes, mage is overpowered, I can live with this fact (alone), but it doesn't means I have to be a toy of a power abused mage -- I come here for enjoyment, not harassment.

The problem here is not overpowered mage, but the power being abused.
(but we can still ask for more balanced classes)

So, here my suggestion.

We should join force to change the situation.

My idea is to
1.Gather some high lvl players(*), may be within a clan, as a community rule enforcer group;
2.A thread on this forum will be set up, like the report section, to accept submission of harassment evident (eg. a ss);
3.If confirmed, the bullying char (not necessary mage only) will be our enforcers target, and his in-game-name with be list on another thread;
4.Any player if found these listed char on map, they can report our enforcers, then our enforcers will come & pvp-kill (hopefully) the listed char until he left the map. Any player can help enforcer's fighting too;
5.The same will go on and on until the listed char promised on forum he wont do harassment again; (this effetively a community ban, temporary)
6.If the listed char break his promise, he will be PERMANENT community ban.

Violence for violence.
Harassment for harassment.

(*) Mage is welcome, I beleive most mages and players are decent.

BTW, this will be 2nd biggest pvp-event on this server, if it work out successfully

We can change the world, as a community.

Plz give your comment and suggestion, thank you.

dingo

Back to top Go down

Let's Teach them a Lesson (harassment, overpowered mage primary) Empty Re: Let's Teach them a Lesson (harassment, overpowered mage primary)

Post  SkullKid Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:01 am

I totally agree, but we have to be patience and wait for a action from GM.

There is ways and ways of rebalancing classes, it's just a matter of time to this happen.
SkullKid
SkullKid

Back to top Go down

Let's Teach them a Lesson (harassment, overpowered mage primary) Empty Re: Let's Teach them a Lesson (harassment, overpowered mage primary)

Post  nachoz Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:18 am

dingo do you take drugs? hahah
anyway good post, nice ideas.

death to mages!! hahah

Smile

nachoz

Back to top Go down

Post  Hime Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:30 pm

I agree with the fact that there should be a set of rules enforced on this server. As of now, its quite chaotic with the random pvp, ksing, and abuse.

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post  dingo Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:24 am

Skullkid> I myself no rush, but it seems that as time go by, those mean mages get stronger & more evil. It is sad they ruin the game Sad

nachoz> thx. no, it is not drug, it is my idiocy Wink

Hime> thx support. but from Aka & tutstuts recent post, it seems the enforcers need to be as high as lv120... Sad
then here come my another suggetions, hopefully most attractive Smile ==>
Is it posiible that Admins/Gods give these enforcers
1.specially crafted weapon?
or
2.better and not likely be abused, some short-time duration (like 120sec) but high damage boost (+10000dmg) forces orbs?

dingo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down