CrazyPT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mage over powered!

+4
SkullKid
tutstuts
aefazfaezfaezf
john
8 posters

Go down

mage over powered! Empty mage over powered!

Post  john Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:29 am

do you think it makes sense for a lvl 30-50 mage to kill a lvl 77 pikeman with mixed armor??? and for a pikeman with about 300-450 atk power to do NO DMG at all to a lvl 30-50 mage????? no, i didnt think so! please fix this shitty ass bug that we cant do DMG to mages when they use theyr freaking bubble and fix theyr DMG ffs

john

Back to top Go down

mage over powered! Empty Re: mage over powered!

Post  aefazfaezfaezf Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:57 pm

Yep, mage are overpowered.

aefazfaezfaezf

Back to top Go down

Post  tutstuts Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:57 pm

yea.. thats no news..

and the gm thinks its fair, so he said he will not fix it.
democracy..

tutstuts

Back to top Go down

Post  SkullKid Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:05 am

about the "killing a mage" part, it's not possible, PT is like that for years, mage's bubble is bugged in pvp. But about lowering death ray damage, must be possible since it was also possible to raise dmg. I think it should lower 30 % or so.
SkullKid
SkullKid

Back to top Go down

Post  john Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:23 am

FFS this will end up being a noob server if mages wont be depowered.. imagen 5 mages vs like 3 clans that has about 20 ppl, the mages will fucking win!
ive also now saw a mage specialty shield... i mean wtf... admin has mage fetish? ><
if ur going to give mages SO much power make it BALANCE and give others too!!

unbalanced server -ppl leaving, lame advantages, crappy server.

john

Back to top Go down

Post  nachoz Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:31 am

i agree as well.
and i support this motion, mages are overpowered and that should be fix.

there should be a balance..otherwise it is not fun, therefor we will all create mages to get a fair pvp play and that will be absolutley not funny at all.

nachoz

Back to top Go down

Post  SkullKid Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:56 am

I see on another server, and I find pretty clever solution:

if it can't be balanced give to buble a delay. At last we can kill mages.
SkullKid
SkullKid

Back to top Go down

Post  Hime Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:28 pm

Better idea, give death ray a big delay...like 1-2 seconds depending on the level.

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post  aefazfaezfaezf Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:18 pm

The mage nickname is atttcy1, he came to ks us in FoS, we are 2 fighter lvl 103 and 104 with full stuff lvl100 FS, this mage look like he is just 90, he could take off 1/3 of my health with one death ray, and WE needed around 5 minutes to kill him with this stupid bubble... mage are totally overpowered, fix this or all you gonna have is an empty server. Evil or Very Mad

mage over powered! 2009-810

aefazfaezfaezf

Back to top Go down

Post  tutstuts Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:26 pm

plus he kept coming back every 5~10 mins to see if we were away and tryed to kill us.

so its really not fun like that.

mages kill every monster up to iron2 with 1 meteor only. lost island = 2 meteors.

you have to keep avoiding mages all the time in bc. i remember when a stupid mage called keeeeny was at bc door killing everyone at low lvls. he wasnt fighting for the castle or doing anything, he was just standing in the door killing low lvl players who were trying to have some fun.

so, mr gm, if you want more players here, you are definately gonna have to make some changes. or else you'll only have mage addicts in the end.. which arent so many.

tutstuts

Back to top Go down

Post  aefazfaezfaezf Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:18 pm

Ok, its enough now, im considering to to quit this time, and many friends think the same, another mage 90 came and ks me and tryed to kill me non stop, "its game" will you tell me, but its not a game anymore when stupid people are harassing you, and when you can do nothing to change that, even with almost 15 lvl more than him. FIX MAGE FFS

Oh and i tryed to talk to him, but he is brazilian and insulted me in portuguese, and he refused to speak english, or maybe he doesn't even know how to speak it.. Evil or Very Mad

aefazfaezfaezf

Back to top Go down

Post  dinopro Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:41 am

yea its quite true that mage are overpower.. they should make it more balance to increase more and more people to play.. or end up mage all over the map lol

dinopro

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayianna Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:47 am

I hade problems with him to, with my lvl 40 archer, constantly killing me in nav, I mean comeon you can see they are well over powered, my friend today made a mage and all I could do is lure to him, one metor and the mob in DS was gone, he said he made one to retaliate, also please take off the delay on prs Chain lighting, its a good skill thats waisted with the delay

Ayianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayianna Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:08 am

PLEASE fix it where you cant pvp in higher maps, its not fair when we are trying to lvl and just becasue a over powered mage wants your spawn all he has to do is kill you, you guys will have an empty server if this keeps up.

Ayianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Hime Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:04 am

Hmm everyone shares their hatred with mages it seems. Regarding chain lightning, its actually not that much stronger than divine lightning. When i was leveling in ds, i noticed that the two did relatively the same amount of damage. Also, the delay isn't that big. At level 10, it only takes 3 divine lightnings for chain lightning to finish with the delay.

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down