CrazyPT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"unable to connect" i have reeded the Topic about "unable to connect" but didnt work Please help me

3 posters

Go down

"unable to connect" i have reeded the Topic about "unable to connect" but didnt work Please help me Empty "unable to connect" i have reeded the Topic about "unable to connect" but didnt work Please help me

Post  202166 Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:14 am

"unable to connect" i have reeded the Topic about "unable to connect" but didnt work.
Please help me.

I downloaded the patch and all the 100mb rars all 9.
I put all in the same folder but got some things that wsnt there errors like 3 items or so.
I made a account tryed to login in on the server i opened PristoTale.exe
but it says "unable to connect" please help me and i have downloaded the newest patch.
And when i try to Open game.exe it dosnt work please help me

Thanks

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

"unable to connect" i have reeded the Topic about "unable to connect" but didnt work Please help me Empty Re: "unable to connect" i have reeded the Topic about "unable to connect" but didnt work Please help me

Post  SkullKid Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:08 am

Unistall everything, then unpack only the 1st part to a folder (EX: C:\cPT), the rest unpack along with it (if u don't mess with anything), and extract sep 3 patch to that folder (it will ask if u want to change the current file, click "yes" or "yes to all").
SkullKid
SkullKid

Back to top Go down

"unable to connect" i have reeded the Topic about "unable to connect" but didnt work Please help me Empty Re: "unable to connect" i have reeded the Topic about "unable to connect" but didnt work Please help me

Post  202166 Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:27 pm

Okey thanks i will test

Back to top Go down

Post  hotkicker125 Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:39 pm

1. You extract the stuff out.
2. Patch ur cpt folder with the 11 aug patch.
3. Patch ur cpt folder with the 3 sept patch.
4. If you cant go into game/game unable to pop out, Go here, solution is in the 6th post

That's what i did

hotkicker125

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down