CrazyPT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to connect

4 posters

Go down

Unable to connect Empty Unable to connect

Post  Anonymouser Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:34 am

I'm getting Unable to connect every time I try to log-in.

I disabled my firewall, created a new user and tried, tried just pressing enter with nothing, edited ptReg.rgx, reinstalled patch, reinstalled the entire client and then reinstalled patch, changed location of game, tried running as administrator, tried running in compatibility mode (XP Service Pack 2), tried running as administrator in compatibility mode, and none worked. Even after trying everything I could think of, I still got unable to connect. Help anyone?

I'm really smart with computers and I'm 100% sure I did nothing wrong with the installation (or extraction lets say). Unless there's something that wasn't clear in the installation instructions.

I'm using Windows Vista 32-bit
I used this post to edit ptReg.rgx
https://crazypt.forumotion.net/technical-assistance-f6/guide-for-make-new-settings-t98.htm
(I found it weird how the 3 servers were the local host, but I tried it anyway)

Anonymouser

Back to top Go down

Unable to connect Empty Re: Unable to connect

Post  SkullKid Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:27 am

I will try to recreate your pc settings and situation and test the game, then I may post a viable solution.
SkullKid
SkullKid

Back to top Go down

Post  DeeJayJester Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:54 am

Have you downloaded and installed the 3rd September patch ?

DeeJayJester

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:12 pm

Anonymouser wrote:I'm getting Unable to connect every time I try to log-in.

I disabled my firewall, created a new user and tried, tried just pressing enter with nothing, edited ptReg.rgx, reinstalled patch, reinstalled the entire client and then reinstalled patch, changed location of game, tried running as administrator, tried running in compatibility mode (XP Service Pack 2), tried running as administrator in compatibility mode, and none worked. Even after trying everything I could think of, I still got unable to connect. Help anyone?

I'm really smart with computers and I'm 100% sure I did nothing wrong with the installation (or extraction lets say). Unless there's something that wasn't clear in the installation instructions.

I'm using Windows Vista 32-bit
I used this post to edit ptReg.rgx
https://crazypt.forumotion.net/technical-assistance-f6/guide-for-make-new-settings-t98.htm
(I found it weird how the 3 servers were the local host, but I tried it anyway)

you need the latest patch Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://crazypt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymouser Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:18 pm

When I had the problem the 3rd of sept patch was not done yet, that's why it didn't work. Now its working thanks!

There is another problem, though. After I registered the game account, I pressed forgot your password and filled in the form, then it said "Password Changed" and now I can't log in or anything because I don't know what the password got changed to. I tried to change it, it didn't work, and then I tried to do forgot your password again and it said Password Changed again, so now I only know my username but I don't know my password. (The account is empty, no chars but I like that username)

Username: Anonymouser
e-mail: mabwah@gmail.com

Anonymouser

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down